Found 48 events.
April 20, 2016 - April 22, 2016
The Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council’s annual conference will be held at the Delta Hotel in Regina on April 20-22. With a theme of Charting the Course, the conference will focus on what is ahead for the waste & recycling sector.
The program includes a workshop...
April 25, 2016 - April 27, 2016
Join us at this year’s Canadian Environmental Conference and Tradeshow (CANECT)
April 25 – 27, 2016 at the International Centre Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Every year in Toronto, Canada’s environmental community gathers for the annual Canadian...
May 04, 2016 - May 04, 2016
Recent studies suggest Ontario generates more than 500,000 tonnes of residential textile waste annually. Although nearly all textiles can be recycled in some capacity, approximately 85 per cent of all textiles still end up in Ontario's landfills. The remaining 15 per cent of textiles collected...
May 17, 2016 - May 17, 2016
The Ontario Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum - May 17, 2016 High stakes, low carbon: The business of climate change in Ontario
As Ontario moves to establish a cap-and-trade system and governments across the country increase investments...
June 08, 2016 - June 09, 2016
June 8-9, 2016 Las Vegas Convention Center Las Vegas, NV, USA
This Year's Waste360 Healthcare Waste Conference is back in Las Vegas! Get ready for another successful Waste360 Healthcare...
June 09, 2016 - June 11, 2016
Registration is now open for CARI's 75th Annual Convention. Thanks to the continued support of our members, we are proudly celebrating our diamond anniversary. Please join us in the nation’s capital as we celebrate our rich past and look forward to the years to come. Register...
June 21, 2016 - June 21, 2016
Textiles Reuse Summit
Advocacy to Action - Driving Behavior Change to Create a Culture of Reuse
Tuesday, June 21, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
Distillery District's Archeo Room
Join us to discuss how we can prevent landfills from becoming laundry piles.
Thank you for...
August 30, 2016 - September 01, 2016
Save The Date
Resource Recycling Conference 2016 is the must-attend conference for the recycling industry's most influential policy leaders, CEOs and government officials. The conference, now entering its seventh year, is your opportunity to network with clients,...
September 20, 2016 - September 22, 2016
E-Scrap 2016: Save the Date
Save The Date
E-Scrap 2016 is where the electronics recycling industry meets. Last year's event brought together over 1,200 attendees from more than 35 countries, and this year's conference (the 14th annual) will offer a bustling exhibit hall, tear-down...
September 27, 2016 - September 27, 2016
Plastics are a big part of your recycling bins. This FREE 40-minute webinar will help you find communication tools to connect with your residents and customers, helping them recycle more. Canadian Plastics Industry Association's (CPIA) VP of Sustainability, Krista Friesen will talk about: