ONEIA Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum 2019
April 30 @ 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
A growing number of Ontario environmental and cleantech companies will be attending the seventh edition of this annual, day-long event that will be held in Toronto on April 30, 2019 with discussion on Unlocking the growth equation for environmental business: Driving Ontario’s economy towards sustainability. The Environment and Cleantech Business and Policy Forum, organized by the Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA) will feature a series of speakers and panels on investment trends and key markets, an annual Q&A session with Ontario Deputy Ministers and roundtable discussions with key ministries and regulators in areas such as water, waste, organics, brownfields, soil and more! Plus networking opportunities with more than 150 attendees!
ONEIA’s annual Business and Policy Forum day-long event will offer:
- Panels and speakers who offer Insights into global financial and investment trends;
- Our popular Innovation “QuickPitch” that showcases a number of different environment and cleantech business areas – find out what we can learn from companies that are thinking differently
- Candid discussions with industry leaders, Deputy Ministers, and key political figures
- Briefings and roundtable dialogue with senior government regulators and policymakers on such topics as brownfields, water/wastewater/stormwater, waste/recycling/organics and approvals reform
- The opportunity to meet a diverse network that can grow your business
- The day then concludes with a networking reception.